![]() |
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Micro Image still has an ebay store where things show up on occasion. I believe he currently has two different types of short shift kits.
Search "Cali Yaris" on here, and his sig has his ebay name edit: totally forgot, I have a DC cold air intake. New in box. Not sure what the current rate is for one, but I have it up in storage. Was debating whether or not to use it, but then I forget I have it |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| WTB: Power steering ECU (non ABS yaris) | Abdul Sayed | Willing to Buy by private party | 0 | 11-11-2015 01:54 PM |
| WTB camber shims | WorkTL | Willing to Buy by private party | 8 | 05-30-2015 09:04 PM |
| WTB: Side Skirts and Rear Lip | KCALB SIRAY | Willing to Buy by private party | 8 | 07-24-2011 10:32 PM |
| WTB: Liftback Hood Any Color | contraband831 | Willing to Buy by private party | 11 | 05-22-2010 04:05 PM |
| WTB: yaris HB Cargo cover (Vancouver) | helphelp911 | Willing to Buy by private party | 0 | 02-16-2009 11:02 PM |