![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '26 Mazda 3 Select-Sport Sedan Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: The American Dystopia
Posts: 160
|
My license plate finally arrived the other day & I installed it this morning (in my usual super-secured, vibration-free OCD way), along with the slim matte-white license frame carried over from my Super White Yaris. I opted for just a regular ARIZONA plate this time around, instead of vanity plate (my Yaris had a 'VITZ RS' vanity plate). Interestingly enough the random plate ID seems to jive with me anyway, as CRL = Corolla, 83 = year I graduated high-school (yes, I'm old), & 65 = my birthdate year. Should be an easy plate to remember.
![]() While I was at it, I removed the chrome 'COROLLA' badge from rear trunk to clean things up a bit. Chrome on white is impossible to read anyway, & just makes everything look more busy back there. Also the badge is so long compared to the trunk space there, that Toyota had to bend it around the curve of the trunk lid. It just didn't look good there at all (IMO). Anyway here are some pics of the rear-end (still unwashed since I purchased it. )![]()
__________________
2026 2.5L NA Mazda3 Select-Sport Sedan 6-AT FWD (w/Chrome-Delete) - Soul Red Crystal Metallic - Built in Japan |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Yaris In Forza 3 | whooppee777 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 61 | 04-03-2010 04:36 PM |
| WTT 07 Auto Sedan for Manual Sedan | JustlikeSuki | Cars for Sale by private party | 1 | 08-18-2009 07:39 PM |
| Want to trade my manual 07 sedan for a 09 5dr to convert to 5sp | anonymous user | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 5 | 11-11-2008 01:44 PM |
| Sedan Manual Shift Boot Part # | jayv8 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 8 | 10-01-2007 06:57 PM |