![]() |
|
|
|
#667 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
welcome Clode, have fun in here
|
|
|
|
|
|
#668 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#669 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: . Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 363
|
I love how the Yaris (or Belta/Vios/Vitz) is available in so many countries around the world... one of the most "international" car models I've heard of.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#670 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 21
|
Hey all! I am new to this forum but it's nice to see so many Yaris owners like me.I just got my first car on Christmas's day as a gift from my hubby(no envy, please!).It's a 2009 Yaris Liftback 3-Door. I will post pics later.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#671 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#672 |
|
Banned
Drives: Toyota Yaris Terra 1.0 2008 Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tekirdağ / Turkey
Posts: 51
|
hi, my name is orhan I m from Turkey. I bought my yaris 1.0 one year ago. Yaris terra 1.0 has been suitible for me. It s very good about fuel consumption.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#673 | |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Quote:
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#674 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#675 |
|
Banned
Drives: Toyota Yaris Terra 1.0 2008 Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tekirdağ / Turkey
Posts: 51
|
@m911gt and @ryank thanks a lot. ASAP I ll post photos of my yaris, then I ll post power-speed graphics about yaris. See u soon
|
|
|
|
|
|
#676 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Sp Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 19
|
Yaris owner since june 2008 here. Love my car.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#677 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#678 |
![]() Drives: Blk 3door Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 22
|
Attn Ryank!
ryank I'm located in NE Ohio, Got my car in Kent. Just did my first oil change at 100miles and I really should have changed it sooner. Anyhow, the car is about 24 hours from not being stock anymore :). I bought myself a nice big ole tach with a shift light. I've been tuning my honda for a while now and it's really nice to see some great engineering going into this car. Can't wait to get it on the track.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#679 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 643
|
welcome new YARIS owners .
|
|
|
|
|
|
#680 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris HB Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 4
|
hey wazzzup? New to the site. Haven't had my car long...but I'm lovin' it.. I just feel smart when I'm driving it...and it's fun too!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#681 | |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Quote:
Welcome to YarisWorld! I hope you enjoy your car, please feel free to contribute to the site and encourage other Yaris owners to join!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#682 |
![]() Drives: Black 3 - Door Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 6
|
Hey there my name is Matthew. I am here in California and I JUST bought my 2009 Black 3 -Door Hatchback! I LOVE IT!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#683 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Hellio all! Welcome to the party!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#684 |
![]() |
i'm new! have had the car since april 2007, looking to FINALLY do some stuff to it...2007 LB blazin blue.
Glens Falls, NY
__________________
Mods-Absolutely nothing...yet |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |