Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
goliath1812
 
goliath1812's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Prius, 2007 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 368
Item: NRG grounding kit
From: Micro Image
Date Purchased: June 4, 2010
Date Received: Nothing as of yet, however UPS tracking says arrival to be expected on June 22.

Comments: Not very happy with Garm, hopefully this is just an isolated incident at a busy time for him. I ordered this grounding kit on June 4, got a receipt from him the same day saying my credit card had been charged. A week and a half goes by with nothing. I tried calling him (as his e-mail gave me a phone number and nothing else), left a voicemail with my inquiry about shipping, never got any call back. That same day however (June 16) I did receive an e-mail from UPS with tracking number. 12 days after I had ordered. UPS says they shipped it on the 16th, and it should arrive on the 22nd. So I'm still waiting. I tried calling Garm about it, like I said with no callback, I tried e-mailing him, with no reply. Does anyone else have a similar experience with this terrible customer service? Or just me?
goliath1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
goliath1812
 
goliath1812's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Prius, 2007 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by goliath1812 View Post
Item: NRG grounding kit
From: Micro Image
Date Purchased: June 4, 2010
Date Received: Nothing as of yet, however UPS tracking says arrival to be expected on June 22.

Comments: Not very happy with Garm, hopefully this is just an isolated incident at a busy time for him. I ordered this grounding kit on June 4, got a receipt from him the same day saying my credit card had been charged. A week and a half goes by with nothing. I tried calling him (as his e-mail gave me a phone number and nothing else), left a voicemail with my inquiry about shipping, never got any call back. That same day however (June 16) I did receive an e-mail from UPS with tracking number. 12 days after I had ordered. UPS says they shipped it on the 16th, and it should arrive on the 22nd. So I'm still waiting. I tried calling Garm about it, like I said with no callback, I tried e-mailing him, with no reply. Does anyone else have a similar experience with this terrible customer service? Or just me?

Well, I finally got ahold of Garm, via PM, everything seems to be sorted out, apparantly an e-mail got lost is cyberspace. I am expecting my package today from UPS.
goliath1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
big lo
 
big lo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 VIOS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Loiza,Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by goliath1812 View Post
Well, I finally got ahold of Garm, via PM, everything seems to be sorted out, apparantly an e-mail got lost is cyberspace. I am expecting my package today from UPS.
Let me tell you one thing goliath its not Garms fault blame it on the post office service, they do screw up with peoples mail and what not, in my situation the post office had my package and didnt deliver, my things are coming and its secured and insured, so be patient my brother it will come, and when it does do the dance like spongebob and let everyone know it. Holla at your boy in PR. Oh and before I forget I live in Puerto Rico, I am miles away and I still get my goodies from Garm.
big lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
Vasquez559
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1
Send a message via MSN to Vasquez559 Send a message via Yahoo to Vasquez559
Anyone have any tips for a 2010 hatchback yaris? i want to make it look mean!
Vasquez559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Jitazuki
A diesel yaris?!
 
Drives: 2010 UK Black Yaris HB
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: England, UK
Posts: 19
Item: Yaris Radio Trim and Metra Kit
From: CTScott
Purchased: 10th Aug
Received: 14th Aug (US to the UK!)
Comments: Helped me with everything I need and sold a solid product!
Jitazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Traded RS replica tails to sleey0 for cash + stock headlights + stock emblem.

He sent all three items first and was very responsive. He shipped them out 10 minutes after the deal was made. Tracking, good communication.. Great transaction!

He even went out of his way to send a little extra $ to help a friend in need.. awesome guy!!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
sleey0
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris LB
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 899
Anything I can do to help a friend in need?
__________________
"And that goes for any of you, never get put down from someone who gets jealous of you; build it and prove them wrong. There will always be haters and naysayers but those are also the ones who's cars are worth less than my seats."

xbgod - 9/23/2010
sleey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #8
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Item: Model Car Citroen 2CV 1952 1:18
From: 47_MasoN_47 (Jason)
Date Purchased:
Date Received: today
Comments: Thanks very much, I love it!!! Looks even better in person!

Excellent transaction, honest seller, fast shipping.
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #9
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was
 
47_MasoN_47's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northwest Alabama
Posts: 1,140
Thanks Tomato, enjoy the car!
__________________

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #10
chrisj
Hooch Brewer-Shine Sipper
 
chrisj's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 5-dr LB
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: S. Jesus, Kentucky
Posts: 646
Item: Arm Rest
From: Micro Image
Date Purchased: September 27, 2010
Date Received: October 4, 2010
Comments: Love it! After putting in a longer bolt, it holds great. I've been leaning on it ever since!
__________________
chrisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:35 PM   #11
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad
 
.Kevin.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince George, BC. Canada
Posts: 954
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
Item: TRD Grill Emblem
From: sleey0
Date Purchased: A week or so ago
Date Recieved: Nothing yet he hasnt responded to pms.
Comments: It was a self birthday gift to myself man, cmon.
__________________
.Kevin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:57 AM   #12
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad
 
.Kevin.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince George, BC. Canada
Posts: 954
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will submit to being ripped off - no replies from PMS, Wall posts etc and hes been active apparently.
__________________
.Kevin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:57 AM   #13
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad
 
.Kevin.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince George, BC. Canada
Posts: 954
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
I got jipped. PS hes been on but hasnt posted since, why would sleey0 rip me off for 25 dollars yet send everyone else items worth 3 times more.

Sigh whatever
__________________
.Kevin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #14
yaris2010RS
 
yaris2010RS's Avatar
 
Drives: no-longer-boosted '10 Yaris
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Angus, Ontario
Posts: 1,886
Item:lite water pump pully, lite crank pully and tourque damper
From:fmicle
Date Purchased:end of october
Date Received:7 days after (stupid USPS slow ass delivery)
Comments:great transaction and for a great price i think. cant wait to install pullies, tourque damper is awesome!
__________________
If it has boobs or wheels sooner or later your gonna have problems with it
yaris2010RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #15
Drama
sprocket
 
Drama's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3dr
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Richmond,Ky
Posts: 76
springer1978

I sold this forum member a set of stock steel wheels, we met half-way between where we live. it was 189 miles for me, And he paid a Paypal deposit, and the remainder in Cash. I`d recommend to do business with again anytime.
We need a Trader Score section on this site . It really helps with selling and buying.
Drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #16
ezhacker1
 
ezhacker1's Avatar
 
Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,464
Item: JDM Bumper Support
From: Treyz
Date Purchased: 11-19
Date Received: ....havent (Pending)
Comments: Shipping error it seems, still hoping i receive the item.
__________________


Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274

Last edited by ezhacker1; 01-03-2011 at 04:33 PM.
ezhacker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #17
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad
 
.Kevin.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince George, BC. Canada
Posts: 954
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
+rep for Sleey0 it's been awhile for me, but I got his TRD Emblem after two months and my money back, I appreciate it.
__________________
.Kevin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #18
yaris2010RS
 
yaris2010RS's Avatar
 
Drives: no-longer-boosted '10 Yaris
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Angus, Ontario
Posts: 1,886
Item:so called megan header, more like .99 cent ebay header
From:TylerMayer
Date Purchased:mid Jan
Received: 5th of Feb
Comments: headers had a faulty weld, money refunded. great support and issue was resolved quickly.

would recomend buying from tylermayer but BEFORE ripping your car appart to install in, double check it just incase
__________________
If it has boobs or wheels sooner or later your gonna have problems with it

Last edited by yaris2010RS; 02-05-2011 at 06:07 PM.
yaris2010RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 07-12-2007 05:37 PM
US Yaris Sales "stronger than expected" GTSRacer General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 16 09-16-2006 01:35 AM
there everywhere punch New YARIS Purchase Forum 9 05-30-2006 05:02 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.