Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2015, 09:31 PM   #1
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden View Post
Hi Scott - previous customer here, now with an automatic 2014 2DR. Would the kit you sell work on my 2014 as well? Would love to get CC installed on it. You mentioned in the other thread that the 2015 doesn't require additional wiring, is that true for 2014 too? And by that, do you mean I just plug in the OEM stalk and the rest of the wiring to the car's computer is already there? If so, that's very nice!

Let me know where to Paypal!
Yes. Same parts and simply install the stalk for your AT Yaris. And I even carry the steering wheel side trim pieces for the 2012-2015.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:22 PM   #2
hayden
 
Drives: asd
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: dfw
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
Yes. Same parts and simply install the stalk for your AT Yaris. And I even carry the steering wheel side trim pieces for the 2012-2015.
Got my stalk yesterday and installed today in less than 5 minutes. Amazing how much easier it is now!

Thanks again Scott for all your documentation and service! And fast shipping!
hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
Eduardo_mty
 

Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 198
I bought this parts numbers to use on my 2015 yaris

Screw w/washer 90080-15079
Switch assy clutch 88280-14030
Wire Cruise sw 84633-02020
Speed control 84632-0821

I was installed in 2 hours, And works, inmediatelly

Last edited by Eduardo_mty; 08-20-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Eduardo_mty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 05:24 PM   #4
hachi-roku_fan
 
Drives: 1986 Toyota Corolla
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Gate
Posts: 166
Do you still have these? How much? I think for a 2010 it's just plug and play right, since the cluster should have a cc indicator?
hachi-roku_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #5
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi-roku_fan View Post
Do you still have these? How much? I think for a 2010 it's just plug and play right, since the cluster should have a cc indicator?
PM sent
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 09:20 PM   #6
deckster.s1
 
Drives: Silver 07 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 7
2007 Manual Transmission HB

Hello,

Do you have any kits for a 2007 manual transmission hatchback?
__________________
deckster.s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:17 PM   #7
Aqueon
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris Fleet Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: TN
Posts: 1
Hello, CTScott,

Another potential contributor to your (apparently booming) cruise control mod business here. I'm looking at buying a 2012 Yaris Fleet Sedan, which - as far as I can see - doesn't have cruise control.

Can you please PM me the price for your mod components? I'm in Memphis, TN.

-A
Aqueon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:22 PM   #8
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueon View Post
Hello, CTScott,

Another potential contributor to your (apparently booming) cruise control mod business here. I'm looking at buying a 2012 Yaris Fleet Sedan, which - as far as I can see - doesn't have cruise control.

Can you please PM me the price for your mod components? I'm in Memphis, TN.

-A
PM sent
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:17 AM   #9
Captain Yaris
 
Captain Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Yaris 3 Dr Super White
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: SoFloYo
Posts: 259
Scott,

I tried PM'ing you twice but for some reason it won't send a message. I am looking for a kit for a US spec 2016 Yaris L. Thanks.

Captain Yaris
Captain Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:54 PM   #10
Kelrem
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris CE
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2
Scott,

I'm looking for a kit for a 2007 Yaris 5 speed manual. Tried PMing you, but I don't think it went through.
Kelrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:56 PM   #11
Dodge Aries K
My Yaris is a "racecar"
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris hatchback
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Machesney Park, IL
Posts: 545
I need a steering wheel cover plate that fits the 2012 up yaris if you have one still
__________________
-Karl the Uber/Lyft Driver
Dodge Aries K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:45 PM   #12
NEexpat
 
Drives: 2009, auto, 4dr LB
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: S.E. New England
Posts: 291
Hey Scott,

Doing a CC install on 2010 Auto 4 door hatch, have everything but stalk wire (84633-02020)

Do you have one for sale, and if so, how much would it be shipped to MA?

Thanks.

Cheers,

NEexpat




PM sent.

Last edited by NEexpat; 05-16-2017 at 10:23 AM.
NEexpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:14 AM   #13
Kelrem
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris CE
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2
Anyone having any luck getting ahold of CTScott? I'm not having any luck with the PMs.
Kelrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:46 AM   #14
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.
 
Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 375
Trying to get in touch with him as well but no luck :(
heeroyuy01195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:43 PM   #15
NYC-SE
 
NYC-SE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris SE
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
Yeah CTScott hasn't been around much recently. Hope everything is alright.
NYC-SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:05 AM   #16
ditchtwicker
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Lloydminster
Posts: 1
Having same issues with PMs. CTScott, you received one message from me and then asked if I was looking for OEM cruise kit for auto or manual. I was looking for OEM cruise for automatic.

And if you're just busy with life and having too much fun to get back to me, well, that would be good too. Thanks.
ditchtwicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:08 AM   #17
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.
 
Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchtwicker View Post
Having same issues with PMs. CTScott, you received one message from me and then asked if I was looking for OEM cruise kit for auto or manual. I was looking for OEM cruise for automatic.

And if you're just busy with life and having too much fun to get back to me, well, that would be good too. Thanks.
Hey ditchwicker, Scott is around but he is travelling more frequently due to work. It takes him a little while to reply but he will get back to you. It took him almost a month to get back to me but got me what I needed as soon as he could. Best of luck!
heeroyuy01195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 09:03 AM   #18
Aspr
 
Drives: 15 Yaris, 07 Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Stockdale, Tx
Posts: 2
Pm sent. Looking for 2015 kit
Aspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY Cruise Control FAQ (2006-2010 Yaris) CTScott DIY / Maintenance / Service 468 11-19-2024 03:45 PM
DIY - 2009 Cruise Control for $10, without pulling the steering wheel and airbag CTScott DIY / Maintenance / Service 307 04-04-2023 03:43 AM
Can we do this? (aka The DIY Cruise Control Thread) mrbond DIY / Maintenance / Service 502 07-22-2017 02:57 PM
This is pretty frikken stupid - Yaris '07 LB auto cruise control firemachine69 DIY / Maintenance / Service 10 07-20-2010 08:09 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.