Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
crankyelbow

Drives: speedy
Turbo Kit for Sale/Trade

Back again, the deal with chino didn't go through (I no longer had the opportunity to cruise out to ohio at my leisure by the time he was ready to do the deed).

-----

This is the ZPI kit - emanage/14b/FMIC with a 2.5" stainless exhaust that has a resonator nothing else. I have a tach and boost guage that would be included. The kit has 40k of trouble free miles on it, I have an auto so the turbo didn't have alot of stress on it (for the sake of the tranny, which is still holding perfectly!). People will rag on the ZPI setup of using the emanage in limp mode, but I've got 40k on the *original* tune with 0 issues!!!! If you don't want the emanage thats fine too, knock off $100 :)

I'm just south of chicago, and am more than willing to let someone sit in the passenger side/race their yaris to show them the difference, 7psi of boost on this light car is dramatic and extremely worth the upgrade... especially with a deal like this!!!!

If interested give me a call - 77367774961. I don't have much opportunities to get online so calling would be the best.
----

I can sell it outright, its on the car now but the car is currently sitting in my garage awaiting removal. $750 for everything, the 2.5" stainless exhaust (which is in great condition) + resonator would be free with this deal if you want it.. otherwise I'll use what I can on my celica.

If you want to trade for stock parts we can work it out.

I'd have to calculate shipping, it depends on how it would fit in a box... I'd say around $50 for most of the US.

Ready when you are!