Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
nracing

Drives: 07 yaris sedan
Question getting HID fo FOGs

hi guys im thinking about getting an hid kit for the fog lights and i saw a great deal on ebay, what do you think about this kits? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-X...ht_7739wt_1026

its cheap , and low quality i think but it will do the job. i already have a chinese kit on my front lights and its been very nice so far.

thanks!!
nracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
big lo

Drives: 2007 VIOS
I rather get the HID kit from Garm, better in quality and the price is good, go to Microimageonline.com, and look for yourself it's worth it. Trust me.
big lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
Quote:
Originally Posted by big lo View Post
I rather get the HID kit from Garm, better in quality and the price is good, go to Microimageonline.com, and look for yourself it's worth it. Trust me.
LOL, dude everyone buys the same stuff from China.

That said, with Garm you know you're going to get great service if something goes AWOL.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
nracing

yeah the kit on micro image is chinese, im from chile so im looking something with low price and low shipping, but do you think the price on ebay is good? i mean is not a scam?
Old 06-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
always hard to tell if anything is a scam on ebay...
Old 06-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
big lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
LOL, dude everyone buys the same stuff from China.

That said, with Garm you know you're going to get great service if something goes AWOL.
No doubt my dude, I ve brought a sh!t load of stuff from Garm, and he has and as well as buyer is the guaranteed of the product and peace of mind coming from Garm. Holla at your boy in PR.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #7
nracing

but the price on the link is good?? i mean with shipping included its about 60 dollars and at micro image is 80 no shipping included to my country
Old 06-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
big lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nracing View Post
but the price on the link is good?? i mean with shipping included its about 60 dollars and at micro image is 80 no shipping included to my country
I live in Puerto Rico and shipping isnt that much. And if thats the only thing that you are going to purchase it shouldnt be more than ten to fifteen bucks. But look at it like this would you rather pay ten bucks for a small piece of steak with no salad or twenty bucks for a full portion meal with all the sides, I m a big guy so I would pay whatever to be satisfied. The same in your situation, pay extra for quaility yes, or you can save and the product will work for you, but with out the quality. It's your choise my dude, but I will go with MI. Holla my dude.