Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
Kiteless

Drives: US 2007 Yaris Liftback 5MT
The new "Vitz" is coming...

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/06/r...ter-this-year/

Hey all, maybe this belongs in the Gen 3 section, and I know you all know about this already, but I thought you might like to get a link to some new official news about the new Yaris. I say Vitz though because of the pic they showed on the new page. I didn't like the Gen 3 Yaris the first time I saw it, but it has grown on me a lot. I love my Yaris, but unless they bring the Diesel Yaris to the states, I may move on to something else... Japanese.

I love the little comment at the bottom of the post about the Camry.

- Jason

Kiteless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
ChitownY@Ris

Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan
Meh, aside from the 4wd option, imo nothing to see here. Call me when the U.S gets the TRD Yaris w/boost and a 5 year powertrain warranty. 'Till then, the letters Toyota keeps sending me begging to trade in my 07 and upgrade, get balled up and MJ fadeaway jumpshotted into the trash.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
Thirty-Nine
Small cars are a big deal

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Thirty-Nine
Posted a bit earlier.

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35403

Really, not complaining, but should we put third-gen Yaris stuff under "general" or under the third-gen forum?

Sorry to threadjack.
Thirty-Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #4
Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownY@Ris View Post
Meh, aside from the 4wd option, imo nothing to see here. Call me when the U.S gets the TRD Yaris w/boost and a 5 year powertrain warranty. 'Till then, the letters Toyota keeps sending me begging to trade in my 07 and upgrade, get balled up and MJ fadeaway jumpshotted into the trash.
Dude for some reason I can't help put picture you doing that jump shot in slow motion with your tongue hanging out... Even though I have no idea what you look like. Maybe a slow motion jump over your Yaris.

- Jason

Old 07-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty-Nine View Post
Posted a bit earlier.

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35403

Really, not complaining, but should we put third-gen Yaris stuff under "general" or under the third-gen forum?

Sorry to threadjack.
Naw it's cool. I was too low I guess. If an admin locks this thread I won't be offended. I know it was a bit off topic from general.

- Jason