Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-05-2009, 06:42 AM   #1
mastaofdisasta

Drives: yaris
urGENT. need halp!!!!PLX

So im hooking up my system and ive had the same prob wih 2 amps. I turn the car on, and the light on the amp flashes for a slplit second and then goes off. Then when i trun the key off, it flashes again for a split second. Ive tried everything, i think maybe its a ground ima try to sand down the ground area and then retry it....can anyone else help. Its a pioneer760 peak watt amp and 800w peak sub. THANKS

btw ive been at this project for 6 hours now and its almost 2 am im runnning on Monster and Marlboro excuse the typos
Old 01-05-2009, 07:01 AM   #2
coheed

Drives: 08 BB LB
It might be your "remote" power, the one you wire to the ignition. Could be the ignition being in a certian position it sparks. Could be worth a check.
coheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:17 AM   #3
mastaofdisasta

Drives: yaris
got a better ground now and we be hittin up in this beotch (that means the sub is workin)

woot 3 more hours and ill be done, 3 hours before i have to be at work

i miss my accord where everythng was held in by one or two bolts instrad of 50,000mini plastic clips