Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-21-2020, 12:55 PM   #1
Thatman

Drives: 2009 Yaris T3
When I got the car, the speedometer (digital) wasn't working (still isn't) and the ABS and handbrake lights are on on the dash. When I scan the car I get codes for the two front wheel sensors and the rear right hand side one. Could the sensors themselves be faulty? I understand that the rear sensor is integrated into the hub so I have to replace the whole hub. Is there anyway to test the sensor using a multimeter perhaps? I'd hate to repace the sensors only to find that the bearings are the fault so if theres any way to narrow down the fault point I would highly appreciate it. Thanks for all that have contributed thus far you guys have been a great help.
Thatman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abs, outer cv, speed sensor