Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
DeathBeard

Drives: 2010 Yaris S
Need your help installing Tein Basic coilovers for rear canot get spring seated

Hey all,

just recieved some Tein Basic Coilovers from Garm..Installed the front easily and got stuck on the rear..According to Tein directions it states that there is a thrust washer that sandwiches between the spring and height adjuster..My kit came with a rubber collar that the thrust washer sits on..Problem is when i use the rubber collar and thrust washer together I cannot get my spring to be fully seated..I have included a link below that shows the rubber washer sandwiched between the height adjuster and thrust washer for the rear..

Anyone have trouble getting their rear spring to get seated?

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5570

Proverbs 16:9
DeathBeard is offline   Reply With Quote