Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-12-2007, 04:07 AM   #1
slvryaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan S
Windows Mobile 5 help

Hey I know we got alot of techies out there. I just got my Treo 700w with Verizon and want to find other themes or at least change the looks of the icons and other things on the today screen along witht the colors and looks of the font. Does anyone know of any cool websites for this stuff. I googled it but I might as well be talking to the wall because its kind of hard to follow. I dont really want to mess with the registry but I know with all the people on here someone has to be a resident pro at Windows Mobile 5. Any help is greatly appreciated.
slvryaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Look up software by SPB (pocket plus, etc). You'd have to pay for it, but they have a LOT of customization stuff

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote