Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
FREE: Rare OG Chrome YarisWorld Decal

I won this chrome YarisWorld decal back when we did ride of the months...so it's one of the OG decals. There are no bends or kinks on this decal. The first pic is with an indirect flash, and the second pic is the flash aimed more directly towards it.

I am willing to donate this decal to one person (since I only have one). It is FREE to a good/needy home, and is sent AS-IS with no guarantee or warranty, written or implied of ANY kind. I will pay shipping.

the criteria for getting the decal is as follows:
1: You NEED this decal, meaning you DO NOT already have a YarisWorld decal. (my call)
2: You live somewhere on Earth. :P
3: You must post in this thread why you think you deserve the decal.
4: You must post at least one picture of your Yaris/Vios/Vitz with your descriptive post.
(ALL rules are at my discretion. I reserve the right to change the criteria or cancel the donation at ANY time for ANY dumb old reason. Judging and length of judging is also at my discretion).

There shall be no flaming of others or whining. If there is, I reserve the right to disqualify the person(s) doing so.

Winner will be stated in this thread and will get an accompanying PM by me. Best of luck to those who wish to participate.

Last edited by Kaotic Lazagna; 12-29-2012 at 10:17 PM.