![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: US 2007 Yaris Liftback 5MT Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Union City, CA - U.S.A.
Posts: 205
|
Yaris Metra Dash Kit Arrived - Sony Installed
Hey all, I have been quietly enjoying my little hatch. I finally found an official Metra 2007 Yaris dash kit. Crutchfield still does not have them. Where the guy on eBay got it I have no idea, but he had 2. I bought 1 of them. I photographed the install and posted them all on my Flickr. Feedback and comments welcome.
Head unit is the Sony CDX-GT500: http://www.xplodsony.com/xplod/headunits/CDX-GT500 http://www.flickr.com/photos/1496391...7594327310421/
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Yaris Body Kit Available in US - SEMA Yaris | DJFMedia | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 26 | 10-21-2006 02:00 PM |