Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
camelll

Drives: 07 sedan
Gone

-

Last edited by camelll; 04-30-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
Black colored? and halos? Bulbs? DIBS RIGHT NOW PM me lets negociate I have money sir. I need eyelids and wanted blacked out headlights with halos so I can kill tons of birds with one stone in this case if you are willing to negociate.

If not mind sharing how you got the color on the lids for mine is 1E7 aswell, once again PM me thanks for your time.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
big lo

Drives: 2007 VIOS
Remember he cut the Halo wires and to the high beams too, Kevin
TRD sportivo springs,Tokico Blue Shock/Struts,TRD rear sway bar & front bar,Tanabe engine bar,MI hoses (red), MI engine cover,SRI intake,VIOS vent visors,VIOS foglights,VIOS tails (HELLA lights & the Series 5 too),VIOS radio,VIOS badge,VIOS grill,18 inch R-1 rims wrapped in nankang tires 215/35-18z,chrome handles,retrofited the headlights, SHARK body kit (VIOS), Coming soon projectors heads with LED strip, Custom seats, MI hood lifts,MI momo steering wheel, sound system :)
Old 04-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
big lo

What I would like to know is what else are you selling or gonna sell in the future?
TRD sportivo springs,Tokico Blue Shock/Struts,TRD rear sway bar & front bar,Tanabe engine bar,MI hoses (red), MI engine cover,SRI intake,VIOS vent visors,VIOS foglights,VIOS tails (HELLA lights & the Series 5 too),VIOS radio,VIOS badge,VIOS grill,18 inch R-1 rims wrapped in nankang tires 215/35-18z,chrome handles,retrofited the headlights, SHARK body kit (VIOS), Coming soon projectors heads with LED strip, Custom seats, MI hood lifts,MI momo steering wheel, sound system :)
Old 04-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #5
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

pmed back
Old 04-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
SLOWSK8

Drives: Blitzd Yaris
Sent You a PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
good luck with you sales man...hate to see that the car is going to go, but it is what it is.

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #8
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

My mustang would like to have a word with the ZL1 ;)
Old 04-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Bump for an awesome guy.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #10
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelll View Post
LOL you think I am gonna leave that ZL1 stock? It is basically a detuned ZR1 motor.
It's a nice car my dad also collects Camaros, he didn't buy the new generation because he was waiting for this puppy to come out.

Unfortunately I only have a Yaris and my old mustang.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 68385_476199819082_641929082_6834845_6682914_n.jpg (43.7 KB, 129 views)
Old 04-24-2011, 10:26 PM   #11
Red Horse

Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan A/T
Ill buy the headlight don't matter to me if the free projector is smash to pieces I can do something about it, even the paint of the eyelids does'nt match I can re-paint it w/ mine, so PM sent w/ paypal address.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:32 PM   #12
Red Horse

Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan A/T
I want to buy your visors too

Old 04-24-2011, 11:45 PM   #13
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

What happened to it!? I would of still driven that puppy, and no ford isnt that great, I am just a fan of the muscle everything else is junk.

As for a box, go to a McDonalds. I work there and we got massive boxes all the time it is what I use to ship crap out aswell.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #14
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

500$ or less ca get rid of rust no problem evn less if you can weld !
Old 04-25-2011, 03:04 AM   #15
big lo

Don't mean to cut in, and I understand that some parts are not off, I'm just interested in the rear strut bar, PM me ur asking price so we can have an agreement and I'll handle the shipping, you guys may continue lol
Old 04-25-2011, 03:05 AM   #16
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

Quote:
LOL this is just not surface rust. All along the windshield and roof line, pretty much rusted through. On the roof line where the B pillars meet pretty much rusted through. Both rear fender wells have some pretty bad rust, probably through. It is pretty bad, you cannot see it in the pictures to good but the last pic you can see some on the A pillar. That is just where the paint has peeled off. A lot of it is under the paint and you can see it bubbled and starting to peel.

If I had to guess I would say probably more like $1500 to fix but I am not a body guy so I could be way off base. I got some friends that do body work so I may be able to get hooked up.
At body shops they just weld on minor plates over the spots when the spot is sanded and shaved possibly filed down then a plate is welded on to meld into the body then sanded shaved etc to smoothen out then they just paint over it unless you go to an auto wrecker for the panel, we had to repair the rear drivers panel on the mustang but you would never notice paint job isnt original either though .

Is it an actual iroc?
Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 AM   #17
big lo

Quote:
Big lo the bar is not off the car and as soon as it is and ready for shipping I will post it for sale. I do not want to do dibs, who ever makes payment first is gonna get the item/items they want. I also want to wait to get the items off the car to make sure nothing is wrong with them too. For instance when I removed the fujita cai I realized it had a hole from rubbing on something so more than likely I will scrap it.
Camelll, I did say that I understood that those parts are not off, but if you had a price in mind when you do take the part out, I just wait till you post up the price thanks again, peace
Old 04-25-2011, 04:01 AM   #18
big lo

Quote:
Kevin, big lo is correct. I think you should read the entire post. One of the Locking rings is broke and as of right now the halos and high beams do not work. It is very possible to get them to work if you reattach what I cut. Before the projectors came with a connector and you would have to basically bypass this connector.

I will send you a pm.

*EDIT* Kevin the color is a dead match for the stock color. Here are a couple of pics of what they looked like on the car. There is also a close up of the eyelids in the 1st post pic 3.
just for the record its a dam shame you are letting her go, she looks really good too.
Closed Thread