Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
attickt

Drives: 2009 toyota yaris S/JDM Vitz
softex interior

does anyone know if the seat brackets from the prius c are the same as the yaris? i have been interested in interior options other than complete custom fabrics....id like to do the new softex fabric toyota has for the prius but not sure if a it would fit and b of price...

not sure if lexus has anything option wise aether.... i was talking to a toyota mechanic who said he put a lexus tranny in his tacoma....but thats kinda irrelevant lol

yaris+induction= baby supra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brg88tx View Post
i can just hear the rednecks behind me grumbling "g-damn fag car" before they pass me.
attickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
The Prius C uses the same chassis as the third gen Yaris, and from what I have seen it appears that the 3rd gen seats would fit in a second gen Yaris. The problem will be cost though, since the Prius C is so new. Looking at car-parts.com, which is a national database for junkyard parts, there aren't too many sets out there, and the asking price is $450 to $500 per seat.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
attickt

Drives: 2009 toyota yaris S/JDM Vitz
thanks for the info man good to know. it would almost be cheaper to put racing seats on XD

yaris+induction= baby supra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brg88tx View Post
i can just hear the rednecks behind me grumbling "g-damn fag car" before they pass me.
attickt is offline   Reply With Quote