Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 01:50 AM   #1
R0ME0

Drives: '00 Toyota Celica GTS Turbo
FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 + Bluetooth Handsfree Addon

I have a 2 month old Pioneer AVIC-D3 navigation/dvd double din deck for sale. The reason I am selling is because I will be getting rid of the car soon. The unit is in phenomenal condition with 0 scratches! I still have all the boxes and even the wrapping. Included additionally is the kit (custom Carbon Fiber Bezel) and wiring harness everything you need to make it work with the yaris. Addiionally I am including another $200 option with this which is the bluetooh addon for the unit. This will make it so that it will work like a mercedes or BMW that when you get in your car the deck will link your phone to the handsfree automatically so that you dont' need a headset etc. Another cool added feature about this deck is that the backgrounds and lighting on the deck is fully customizable to match any interior lighting!! The deck brand new goes normally for a $1000. I am looking to get $900 Shipped OBO. This was purchased from an authorized Pioneer vender giving you a 1 year manufacturers warranty not like ebay or most of the other sites where you get it for cheap but get no warranty on the deck. All navigation DVDs and instructions and everything else that comes with it stock is included. Please feel free to PM me with questions or offers. Thanks!

$900USD Shipped OBO