Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2017, 03:43 PM   #163
NYC-SE
 
NYC-SE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris SE
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
Yeah CTScott hasn't been around much recently. Hope everything is alright.
NYC-SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:05 AM   #164
ditchtwicker
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Lloydminster
Posts: 1
Having same issues with PMs. CTScott, you received one message from me and then asked if I was looking for OEM cruise kit for auto or manual. I was looking for OEM cruise for automatic.

And if you're just busy with life and having too much fun to get back to me, well, that would be good too. Thanks.
ditchtwicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:08 AM   #165
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.
 
Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchtwicker View Post
Having same issues with PMs. CTScott, you received one message from me and then asked if I was looking for OEM cruise kit for auto or manual. I was looking for OEM cruise for automatic.

And if you're just busy with life and having too much fun to get back to me, well, that would be good too. Thanks.
Hey ditchwicker, Scott is around but he is travelling more frequently due to work. It takes him a little while to reply but he will get back to you. It took him almost a month to get back to me but got me what I needed as soon as he could. Best of luck!
heeroyuy01195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 09:03 AM   #166
Aspr
 
Drives: 15 Yaris, 07 Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Stockdale, Tx
Posts: 2
Pm sent. Looking for 2015 kit
Aspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:57 AM   #167
amacd
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1
Yaris Cruise Control

I am looking for a DIY cruise control kit.. Have a 2007 yaris 5 speed hatch back.
Thank you.
amacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:40 AM   #168
Gemak
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris,TRD sway bar, suspe
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Orange County Ca
Posts: 9
I hope CTScott is still around, hate to lose his knowledge in this car. I sent pm for cc and no response, looks like I’m not the only one.
Gemak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:16 AM   #169
Sarhad
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Toyota yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Danmark
Posts: 1
Hello
I´m new her and i have yaris 1,4 d4-d from 2008 sol it was wierless Cruise control installed but it is NOT work .
Some one help ?
Sarhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:17 PM   #170
Aspr
 
Drives: 15 Yaris, 07 Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Stockdale, Tx
Posts: 2
Since OP is MIA can anyone point me in the direction of the parts I need for a 2015 yaris automatic
Aspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 10:27 PM   #171
Green Onion
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Bergen New York
Posts: 1
Another newbie question Just bought a 09 Yaris 4dr. sedan in looking at the instrument panel the temp light is on the left side of the speedometer not near the section that you show the cruise and set lights. How do I check to see if your two button Mod is possible on my car?
Green Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:24 AM   #172
Reehan
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1
Smile Cruise control

Hi, i have a 2012 toyota Yaris UK 1.0L, am i able to install cruise control to this?

Thanks
Reehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:39 PM   #173
bywaterandblood
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1
2010 Yaris Hatchback

I'd like to get one of the CC kits if you ahve any. I have a 2010 Yaris Hatchback. Is it just plug n play (install the stalk and y connector)? Or do I need to mess with pins, etc?
bywaterandblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2024, 10:53 PM   #174
Markwelch415
 
Drives: 08 hatchback
Join Date: May 2022
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 2
I would like to buy parts to do this to my 08
Markwelch415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2025, 08:27 PM   #175
Adifferentautorepair
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Jun 2025
Location: Texas
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamocoastie View Post
Hey scott, want one. Let me know. I need the full set up as I have a 2008 hatch. I can paypal you the money, just need to know where to send it.
I need full kit too. Same vehicle 2008 hatch yaris
Adifferentautorepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY Cruise Control FAQ (2006-2010 Yaris) CTScott DIY / Maintenance / Service 468 11-19-2024 03:45 PM
DIY - 2009 Cruise Control for $10, without pulling the steering wheel and airbag CTScott DIY / Maintenance / Service 307 04-04-2023 03:43 AM
Can we do this? (aka The DIY Cruise Control Thread) mrbond DIY / Maintenance / Service 502 07-22-2017 02:57 PM
This is pretty frikken stupid - Yaris '07 LB auto cruise control firemachine69 DIY / Maintenance / Service 10 07-20-2010 08:09 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.