Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #10
avlisk
 
Drives: 2002 Rio Cinco
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 7
I like the new dash. (wish it had a tach). But I hate the new front end. It's very bland and ugly to my eye. I liked the 2011 front end, because it was different and really fit the size and oddness of the Yaris. My opinion of the Corolla and Camry is the same: bland and ugly at the same time. But, I'd still buy one if the inside is nice, and if it's comfortable, because that's where I spend my time with a car. It's why I drive a Kia Rio and not a Versa. But I don't like the new Rio, and the new Versa hatch is still a year away and it's time for a new car after 10 years with my Cinco.
avlisk is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011 vs 2012 beebosaur New YARIS Purchase Forum 11 08-27-2011 08:37 AM
US 2012 Scion iQ - First Drive - starting @ $16K (ouch)- 36/37 MPG (meh) Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 16 07-23-2011 11:41 PM
2012 Mazda 3 revised - now 40 MPG highway (from 33!) Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 11 04-25-2011 11:17 PM
2012 VW Beetle Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 11 04-21-2011 02:27 AM
First Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 18 02-25-2011 05:41 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.