![]() |
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris Turbo; 06 tC Turbo Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 875
|
Updated this also. It's been 2 years and four months now and things are going quite well. Here are the problems I've had with the kit so far
-Oil return. Tapping the block proved to be the better option -BOV. Quality is questionable and I would recommend an aftermarket one. -Actuator broke. Replacing it was easy and only $20. Finding the right size bracket can be tricky though. -Downpipe weld gave out. Local mechanic welded it back up same day free of charge. -Worm-gear clamps are sub-par. I had a crap ton of leaks coming from the couplers as a result. I'd recommend replacing them with t-clamps. -One of the clamps actually sheared a hole in my AC line (down by the radiator/ac compressor). This can probably be attributed to user error. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Turbo kits!! | djgab101 | Forced Induction Forum | 26 | 03-09-2015 03:24 PM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Turbo kit Brainstorming | Gideon | Forced Induction Forum | 16 | 04-19-2009 12:54 AM |