![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
play every day
Drives: 2012 Yaris L 2dr 5sp Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,962
|
I'm going with a different concept that retains the existing rounded square base...
![]() ...to save the most costly and complex task of machining the 4 runner entrances. I already have some 6 inch tubing left over from the velocity stack spacer, and might use that. Although the other end will be something different if I can get a hold of the right materials.
Last edited by tooter; 03-09-2013 at 03:55 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| homemade intake manifold | ttr125fan09 | Performance Modifications | 1 | 02-17-2012 01:09 AM |
| Custom Intake Manifold + Direct Port Nitrous | blacksandiegovitz | Performance Modifications | 9 | 04-21-2010 07:05 PM |
| Turbo Manifold thread | Sabretooth | Forced Induction Forum | 78 | 05-22-2009 06:52 AM |
| turbo manifold build... | joey1320 | Forced Induction Forum | 4 | 06-30-2007 02:26 PM |