Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #14
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I will definitely be going back to the dyno to retest the header. Right now my car is stock, as I have the header off to save me some work when I do go back. If the pulley is delivered before the dyno is fixed, I will be testing that too.

Since the dyno was just reading heavy, I am looking at the graphs now and thinking that if you reduce the numbers by about 25% it should be somewhat accurate. Knowing that, the header does so little on its own that I don't see much of a point in testing the car with the stock header and pulley. Whatever the pulley does with the Megan header on is going to be on par with what it does with the stock header, and that saves me having to put the car on the lift twice.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Megan Header Install [pics] Chris07LB Performance Modifications 132 09-29-2010 03:41 PM
WR Secret Weapon Intake Dyno Tested.. WRLEO Performance Modifications 70 05-17-2007 03:00 PM
GROUP BUY - Megan Racing 4-1 Header... riceboy Items for Sale by private party 489 01-10-2007 06:45 PM
VA/MD Owners - Megan Racing Header ProMotionTuning Performance Modifications 4 11-30-2006 02:54 PM
HEADER & INTAKE R&D. WRLEO Performance Modifications 80 11-23-2006 03:51 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.