![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
On an automatic, with max psi 44 and a 130 mile round daily commute, I'm averaging 35-36 MPG. Note: My commute to work uses a different route than the route on the way back to avoid paying toll twice. The best I've had is 38 MPG and that was by doing 60 MPH on the 70 mile one-way and about 70 MPH on the 60 mile return trip home. I don't have a ScanGauge.
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| automatic, manual, mpg |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Is LSD Automatic & Manual Same? | maxgil05 | Performance Modifications | 4 | 04-24-2009 10:57 AM |
| Want opinions automatic vs. manual transmission | anik | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 84 | 07-10-2007 04:25 PM |
| Change automatic to Manual | Blenjar | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 11 | 06-14-2007 06:02 AM |
| Manual vs. Automatic ?? | YarisBlazer | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 12 | 08-13-2006 07:14 PM |