Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #19
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
his part out thread is still in the section.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:33 AM   #20
justjesus
 
justjesus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orange County
Posts: 962
Sucks that people have to go on and spread bad sh!t. Glad yaris rs came on here to say something.

On a side note: Yaris rs, I drove next to you once, back like in Jan, over by Newport Beach. Car looked good.
justjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:08 AM   #21
mazilla
advocatus diaboli
 
mazilla's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Jacinto California
Posts: 1,126
I just figured you might enjoy seeing the car again...I've always wondered what happened to the cars I've sold/junked/etc over the years. I didn't anticipate the wild speculation.
__________________
-Type 07 FFL-



My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg
mazilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #22
mazilla
advocatus diaboli
 
mazilla's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Jacinto California
Posts: 1,126
I needed an alternator core for a rewind and didn't want any down time on my car so I bought one for 40.00 at that yard. Apparently the next step for your car is a company that transports medical specimens, according to the yard that's where it was going "in about a week".
__________________
-Type 07 FFL-



My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg
mazilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #23
mazilla
advocatus diaboli
 
mazilla's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Jacinto California
Posts: 1,126
I guess they changed the plan. I don't know why I keep coming across this particular car, it's weird.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/cto/2448058182.html
__________________
-Type 07 FFL-



My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg
mazilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Found : head gasket oil leak on 2 used 2010 YARIS ... Hershey DIY / Maintenance / Service 200 04-23-2013 11:22 PM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
FREE: Left side tail light 07 Yaris LOCAL ONLY yrsdrgn Items for Sale by private party 8 02-08-2009 04:09 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.