Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #9
jayeh
 
Drives: '08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronsin View Post
I know of nothing you can do to the car to reduce the effect of hitting potholes.

If your commute is potholy perhaps you can go another way?

Me Ive gone the same way to work for 34 years. So I know where the potholes are and position the car to miss them.

Same with driving around town.
You haven't been to Ontario. I hit a pot hole so deep my car bottomed out. The worst part was I was already absolutely crawling.

It gets even worse at night and when they are filled with water and you can't judge the depth of them.

I'm pretty sure I've swerved so hard I've only had 3 wheels on the ground more than a couple of times to avoid some massive potholes.
__________________
jayeh is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
License plate bracket for '09 that doesn't require putting holes in the bumper? BennyLava General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 16 03-10-2013 03:08 AM
I NEED to Figure a Way to Get More Front Seat Leg Room msmitka General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 25 09-08-2010 07:29 PM
How to fix pot holes. *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 4 05-04-2010 04:43 PM
Punching Air Box Holes schreck Performance Modifications 11 05-07-2009 04:59 PM
Speaker grills / holes on the doors. IsLNdbOi Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs 3 09-15-2006 10:28 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.