![]() |
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Embracing Curves
Drives: '14 Prius Executive Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: mid-western Germany
Posts: 256
|
I did not because it's far too expensive imao.
It just estimates the fuel amount using MAP, MAF and AFR, right? (As far as I know, the 1KR-FE does not measure the MAF, at least I could not find it neither with Torque nor with Techstream) |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY Cruise Control FAQ (2006-2010 Yaris) | CTScott | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 468 | 11-19-2024 03:45 PM |
| DIY (08' USDM LB): Interior Light Color Change | revnull | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 37 | 05-21-2016 12:59 PM |
| DIY Oil Pressure Gauge Install | LtNoogie | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 13 | 11-20-2009 04:13 PM |