Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #9
chriswf
 
Drives: Scion tC and Saturn SL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...4238.html?vp=1

Since you mentioned Florida, the dumb arse in the Ford did get what he deserved, but the woman should have also let him pass...(second) but that road isn't a freeway so I guess there isn't technically a dedicated passing lane.

*edit: Also, for those dumb arses that love to tailgate when I'm in the most right lane



trolololol

No matter what. No matter which lane I'm in. Number of lanes. Or type of road (highway or street).
IF someone is trying to get by, I get out of their way. Always. Even if I have to change lanes into a tight spot.
EVEN IF the person in front of me is going slow. If someone is in a rush (more than me, and I move fast), I respect them and move out of their way.

But if I'm trying to get somewhere and I'm not shown courtesy at least in the left lane. Or if they speed up when I try to pass them... I've been know to dump a soda out the window slowly when I get in front of them. Rainex doesn't even combat that. They can enjoy their sticky windshield.

Aside from that, when it comes to getting by me, I could be the most courteous driver ever. I'll see you coming from far away. I check my mirrors constantly. 320 miles a day in my Yaris. 0 accidents. Been doing this for years. I know for a fact that I TOO can avoid accidents myself by simply being courteous to those in a hurry. And I'm sure me moving over asap calms their nerves some too.

That trucker in Florida would have given me a thumbs up. Not the middle finger up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
chriswf is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.