Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
Yaris SE Runner

Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris SE
Cat back for 2012 SE

I just picked up my 2012 SE White 5sp. I'm looking for a cat back that will fit the cut out for the rear bumper. I found a few but the dealer tells me hes not sure about the rear bumper fit. Does any one know of a sure fit.
I just installed a 31 1/2 x 18 inside slider sun roof tinted windows and a K&N drop in air cleaner. I was thinking about going with the K&N 69 series Typhoon performance intake KN-69-8612TFK but dont want any code problems, anyone running this with out any problems ?
Its going in today for speaker upgrade, amps , sub woofer, alarm, remote start.
Yaris SE Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
muffin_top

Drives: 2012 Yaris SE 5MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaris SE Runner View Post
I just picked up my 2012 SE White 5sp. I'm looking for a cat back that will fit the cut out for the rear bumper. I found a few but the dealer tells me hes not sure about the rear bumper fit. Does any one know of a sure fit.
I just installed a 31 1/2 x 18 inside slider sun roof tinted windows and a K&N drop in air cleaner. I was thinking about going with the K&N 69 series Typhoon performance intake KN-69-8612TFK but dont want any code problems, anyone running this with out any problems ?
Its going in today for speaker upgrade, amps , sub woofer, alarm, remote start.
Ok, I thought I wasted no time with head unit, side skirts, wheel/tire combo and tint.

That sir is a good load of ish on a new car!

I've been told the Tanabe Touring Medalion will fit SE fake splitter bumper fascia. I will know more about fitment when mine comes this week. Should it suck, someone will get a good deal in the classifieds section.
muffin_top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
Yaris SE Runner

soooooo please let me know when u get ur hands on it and installed. pics of it on the floor, next to stock unit on the floor and installed. Thanks waiting to see if it fits I will order the same one if ur impressed with it.
btw ur SE is looking really sweet with its add ons !
Old 06-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
Yaris SE Runner

I looked into getting the SE undercoated through the dealer, some were along the lines may become one of my winter vehicles after the Paseo dies, my cousin had hers done and I liked the material they used. The dealer wanted like $1400 to undercoat, paint sealent and to seal the seats. I wasnt going to do the paint sealent,system I have a sweet system I do myself.

I found out were they had it done the guy wanted $200 to do it all. I went and talked to my buddy that works at the Toyota dealer,he said to bring it into the dealer have him remove all the shields, the undercoating guy just shoots it he doesnt remove anything and then they( the dealer)would take it down the road to the guy to get it done then bring it back and put it together. He took everything off dropped the exhaust took all the heat shields off splash shields off and the canister was hanging. He said all you could see was white.
When it came back you seen no white everything was black, now thats the best under coating job I ever have got done. He put everything back on and she is good to go. Total cost $200 under coating/paint sealent, and interior, dealer strip down and re ass. $250