![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
#1 Lemming
Drives: Light Blue '08 Yaris Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 760
|
That's awesome you got it all straightened out. I wanted to adjust the idle screw on mine, but it didn't bother me enough to go out of my way to take the time to do it. Now I kind of wish I had...however, I agree, the throttle response is AMAZING! My fiance, who used to have a Yaris, even commented on the difference it makes!
Can't wait to see what the dyno puts down for you!
__________________
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| homemade intake manifold | ttr125fan09 | Performance Modifications | 1 | 02-17-2012 01:09 AM |
| Custom Intake Manifold + Direct Port Nitrous | blacksandiegovitz | Performance Modifications | 9 | 04-21-2010 07:05 PM |
| Turbo Manifold thread | Sabretooth | Forced Induction Forum | 78 | 05-22-2009 06:52 AM |
| turbo manifold build... | joey1320 | Forced Induction Forum | 4 | 06-30-2007 02:26 PM |